Monday, August 13, 2007

09 August 2007

What do you think about the idea of controlling or manipulating time? If you could, what (if anything) would you change?

- I believe that the idea of controlling or manipulating time is a rather unrealistic topic however through film and the ability to be able to make 'anything happen' I believe that it can be a very interesting and catcy topic. For many years the idea of changing or manipulting time has been used in film, and with each film the reasons for the manipulation is different for example, in Run Lola Run it is used to slow time down, and in other films it is used to go back in time to change the outcome of an event. I dont believe if I could controll or manipulate time I would change any specific thing however it would be a wonderful "power" to possess.

3 comments:

Mrs C said...

As you say the idea of time travel and time control has been around in film and all likterature for a long time.

What other films have you seen onthe same topic??

Cody Calder said...

There are many films including this topic.
One I can remember is "Back to the future", although I know there are many more I have seen.

Cody Calder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.